Dec. 14, 2017 — Camelo Communication, a strategically-focused agency that helps brands to effectively connect with the new, diverse America through culturally-relevant communication, seeks a full-time account executive with 3-5 years of experience to help to manage its growing client roster.
The position is located in Orlando, Fla.
The account executive will manage and help to manage various marketing communication accounts in multiple industries in support of client marketing objectives, primarily focused on the U.S. Hispanic market. The ideal candidate must be bi-lingual and have a strong knowledge of targeted cultural segments. Previous marketing/advertising/PR agency experience a plus.
- Develops and implements marketing communications plans in ethnic and general markets on behalf of agency clients.
- Manages select agency accounts in various industries.
- Supports the creative development process and execution of all sales tools, targeted communication materials and national advertising campaigns, including television, radio, print, digital, trade and alternative media for the ethnic segments.
- Manage and develop strategies and content for client social media accounts.
- Plan and assist in planning of events.
- Stay abreast of trends impacting the Ethnic business, monitor competitive activities and understand the key aspects of agency clients’ brands and potential within the Ethnic marketplace.
- Stay abreast of trends impacting the various industries of agency clients, monitor competitive activities and understand the key aspects of agency clients’ brands and potential within their industries.
- Create campaign ideas and proposals, post campaign reports, and manage market research or social components.
- Manage digital and traditional advertising for select clients.
- Works in conjunction with the senior management team to measure and analyze sales impact, campaign execution and the profitability/ROI of marketing initiatives.
- Participate in new business proposals and pitching of new business.
- 10%-15% travel may be required with some overnights.
- 3-5 years Marketing experience with demonstrable growth, and leadership attributes in a professional environment
- Experience with implementing marketing communication strategies and campaigns in the U.S. Hispanic market.
- Ability to assess and implement successful, focused, integrated marketing communication plans. Strong command of marketing and strategic frameworks.
- Strong ability to develop marketing plans and business cases and communicate succinctly its value proposition.
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Spanish.
- Experience in the following industries a plus: Financial Services, Healthcare, Food and/or Tourism.
- Experience in marketing/advertising/PR agency a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree required; preferably in a marketing communication discipline or in business.
- The Account Executive requires strong analytical skills and an ability to translate analyses into recommended action plans for Ethnic programs. Program elements include advertising, promotion, social media, public relations, creative development, among others.
- Strong attention to detail and skills necessary to handle multiple jobs and deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision as well as in a team environment.
Camelo Communication is an equal employment opportunity company.